Friday, July 22, 2005

Warming up for NY!

It was a very tough day at the office.Had so much to complete,but my mind and heart had already entered my forthcoming New York trip.My heart was absolutely racing when I realised that I was just a few hours away from realising something I had dreamt of since I was a child.

Anyway,finished work,and after yet anothre long day at this office this mad week,reached the hotel room at 9.25 p.m.Guzzled down some icecream and cake,flirting with my room mate's new camcorder,and scouted the other rooms for a while.Called up Houston and spoke with parents,Priya,Anand and Anjali,thoroughly excited about the NY trip.I guess they realised that this was the eve of the culmination of a very long dream for me.

Finally,got back to the room,and started packing at around 11 p.m.Will quite never forget this night,as my heart was literally running at a high pulse rate.I didn't know what I was packing,I was just following a list I had done up earlier.I chopped and changed the choices of my clothes for NY 3 times after I finished packing - I normally make the fastest decision on what to where and for what occasion at home,but this time,even I could not get myself to decide what is it that I am going to wear to make my NY trip that much more special.

At last,finished packing,called up the cab service in San Antonio and asked them to send a cab at 4.45 a.m.Hit the sack at 00.45 only though.And even then didn't get sleep.Was just too excited.The last time I was so excited was when my ex-girlfriend and I used to itch to be with each other after college hours!

I don't even know if I slept properly,I just know that I was very,very,very,very,very excited about the next 3 days of my life!

No comments: