Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Excited!

I am feeling very excited today. I have my visa interview at the US consulate in 2 days time. I have never been abroad and I hope that the visa officer is in a good mood, likes my face, believes my documents and gives me the damn visa!

Ah! So many dreams would come true - the long flight with my endless stares at the air hostess,the interesting grub, hopefully some very interesting co-passenger(wud love to be with a French girl on her way to the US!),the pains of immigration, the thrill of landing in the US for the first time ever, seeing a new country, smelling the air of the most advanced nation in the world,seeing the big buildings and fast cars that I have always seen on television and DVD's.....ah...some thrill in life!

Not that I am upset being in India, just that, should this trip materialise, it would be a fulfillment of a very long, old, childhood dream!

Watchout for this space on some experiences in the US, if the visa officer lets me go!

No comments: